Wednesday, February 17, 2016

WOYWW 350

OK.  This is my first post on  WOYWW 350 over at Julia’s Stamping Ground.  I'm excited to be a part of it!!!


My desk is a MESS - my whole room is a mess.  So I'm starting to organize.  It's not going to get clean and perfect over night - it will be a long process.  What better way to figure out how to organize your space then to see how others are doing theirs.  I can't wait to visit across the world from my couch and get tons of ideas.


Here's my mess.  Dies, dies, dies.  That's what I am working on first.  So here's a couple of pictures of my work space.  It's a pile of dies I'm trying to organize.






I LOVE these Totally-Tiffany Die-Namic Die Storage Case.  I have several of these.  I do have1 case completely organized (I'll update later with a picture, I don't have it with me!!! sorry).  In one case you have 5 tabbed sleeves in each case.  In my ONE good organized case I have circles, squares, ovals, triangles -  each plain & scalloped. 


Tomorrow I will update a picture of my dies all nice and organized.  Well, at least that's my plan.


Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know if you have any advice on organizing - I am open to any and all suggestions.  As you can see, I'm a work in progress!


Thanks!


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment