Friday, February 12, 2016

Too Cold - Think Sunny Beaches

It's so cold here, I'd rather be at a beach, so I thought about one of my favorite cards I made, but I never posted.  So here it is to warm us up!


                
I made the card using the AI stamp Lounger's Set.    I colored with my Copic markers. I are some Wink of Stella to add a little glittery look. 


Here's a view from the side

 
You can see how the Wink of Stella colored over top the brown sand makes the sand sparkle and glisten and give a little more texture to the picture.


I also stamped and colored the umbrella from the stamp a second time & cut it out.  I used pop dots to bring the umbrella out for a 3D effect.  I also colored Wink of Stella over my colored umbrella.  I added the ribbon across the top using one of my We R Memory Keepers Weave Sew Ribbon Tool - it makes putting ribbons on easy!



 Thanks for stopping by.  Like always any comments are always welcome and very much appreciated!!


Diane


 

No comments:

Post a Comment