Friday, February 26, 2016

Shake, Rattle & Roll


 

I decided to use one of the new AI stamps. These girls are having so much fun. To me it looks like that they are at some sort of fun party or reception and are goofing off in the photo booth getting their picture taken.
 
 
I colored the girls with Copics using the following colors. 
Dresses- R24 R27; B04 B06; V04 V06; Hair - E35 E23; Y28 Y15; E07 E04; Skin.- E50 E51 R20.  I added more glitter and shine to their jewelry, shoes, & photo props using my Wink of Stella pens.
 
I made the shaker by putting together two rectangles & then cutting three times from a leftover piece of cardboard.  I learned this technique by the great details from Karen Day from the AI blog.

 

I cut out a camera using my Silhouette & cut the rectangle using the inside rectangle used above.  I cut a piece of acetate using the outside rectangle.
 
I used some black, grey, & white camera print paper in for the background. I felt that the black & white background, and the black camera really made the colors of the girls really pop!  I used some square sequins to shake inside.  I glue some of those some sequins around the card just to have it all blend together.  I really like the effect.
 
Here' a few side views of the cards with the sequins shook around.

 
 
 
 
Here's another view with all the sequins piled at their feet.
 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!!
Any comments are always read and greatly appreciated!

Diane

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Art Impression Challenge 178-Shake, Rattle, & Roll

And

Challenge #220 - Anything Goes

Grab our badge:



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment