Monday, February 15, 2016

Love is in the air

Here's another card for the Art Impressions Love Love Love! Challenge 177.    I used the set -Art Impressions® Clear Stamp Set, His & Hers Flying I got from Michaels.  Here's the card, then I will give a little more details.


First I stamped the image on white cardstock & colored with my Copic markers.  I decided that I wanted the plane to be flying through a sky of hearts.  I first had to stamp & fussy cut the image to use as a mask. 

 
I put the mask over my colored image.  I then used the hearts stencil from Stampin' Up & Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Barn Door. 

 
After I added the hearts with the stencil I lifted off the image mask.  What was left was the plane flying through a sky of hearts, just like I envisioned.  :) 


 

 
I wanted a little more dimension to the card, so I colored the propeller again and added 3D Crystal Lacquer. 
 
      
 
I cut it out and popped it up with a 3D Zot.  I got the sentiment from a hot air balloon set by Dare 2B Artsy - Lift Up Your Spirits.  I cut out the sentiment using a cloud die.

 
I had a lot of fun playing around with this card.  I hope you had some fun visiting my blog.

Thanks for stopping by. 
Comments and advice are always welcome!

Diane


I also added this card to the challenge at "Come and Get It Challenge". 
I also included this card in the Challenge #148 in the Aud Sentiments Challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment