Saturday, February 6, 2016

LOVE!

Hello!  I made this card for the new Art Impression Challenge Love Love Love! Challenge 177
 
Here's the front:
 
 
And here's the inside:
 
This girl is so fun and cute.  I love the "Shake Your Booty" cards at Art Impression.  This one is from the Dancer Set.  I fussy cut both the front of the lady and the back of the lady.  Well, the back of the lady twice!  I colored and cut just her skirt the second time and used an action wobble to make her booty shake!  I colored her with Copic Markers.  (Skin-E50,E51; Blush-R20; Dress-B04,B05).  The shoes and the earrings were colored with Wink of Stella blue & purple.
 
I have a stamp from Funny Bone with the saying "I LOVE YOU WILL ALL MY BUTT I WOULD SAY HEART BUT MY BUTT IS BIGGER".  But I wanted it in two parts, so I just typed it in word and printed it on my computer.  That way I also had control over the size and font. 
 
For the AI Shake Your Booty card I normally have the front image coming out a window, but I thought for love and Valentine's I would use a heart.    I cut all my hearts using the Ecstasy Crafts Nellie's Choice Multi Frame Dies, Heart, 10-Pack  die set.
 
Here's some side views of the card so you can see the image pop from the front, and the bootie wobble from the back.  :)
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Any comments are greatly appreciated.
 
Have a great day!
 
Diane
 
I also included this card in the Challenge #148 in the Aud Sentiments Challenge blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment