Sunday, February 21, 2016

Rainbows for April

This week's theme at April's blog is rainbows.  So this is what I made for her.






Like the Irish card I made for her last week.  I made the background again like the video by Jennifer McGuire.  So first I stamped with the Hero Arts background stamp and used clear embossing.  Then I distressed ink diagonally  - barn door, dried marigold, mustard seed, mowed lawn, and salty ocean.  I then sprayed it with water mixed with perfect pearls.

I did stamps & embossed the THANKS for Stampin' Up Sale-a-Bration "For being you" set.   Again I colored the background using the same colors before.  Here's a look at the thanks before I sprayed it.


I again sprayed the "thanks" with the water mixed with perfect pearls.  Here's a side view of the effect the perfect pearls had.




Thanks again for stopping by.  Have a great day.  Any and all comments are greatly appreciated.

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment