Sunday, February 14, 2016

April's Irish

Well this week's theme for April is Irish & Leprechauns.    I finally found some Leprechaun stickers, but didn't come close to matching the background I already made, so NO Leprechauns.  :)
 
And this is probably still a stretch...I mean it has luck and a four leaf clover, so close enough for horseshoes.  So here's my card:
 
 
 
I watched a video by Jennifer McGuire.   Please watch her video for yourself - you'll be glad you did.  It's an excellent tutorial.  My first attempt did not turn out as good as hers, but I'll get better. 
 
So first I stamped with the Hero Arts background stamp and used clear embossing.
 
 
 
Next I used Tim Holtz distressed mini inks - Mowed Lawn & Broken China.  Afterwards I sprayed with water and let dry.  Below is the result.


I cut out the sentiment using these super cute dies from Lil' Inker Designs - Dual Dotted Rectangles Dies
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have great day!!!!
 
Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment