So I tried to make my version of it. First I used the new Stampin' Up stamp set "Helping Me Grow". I stamped the flower using a grey ink. I think colored it with my Copic Markers. The paper size was originally 3 1/4 x 5. So I cut it in 1/2 a 1 5/8. Then I cut the top of the first half at 2 inches and the bottom of the second half at 2 inches. Here's the result:
I liked the result and decided to do it again. This time I colored the flowers using the red Copic markers. When I went to make the cut at 1 5/8 I did it at 1/1/2 by accident. So then I decided to make 1/2 inch vertical cuts and ended up with this. Then I added a sentiment. Not bad for a mistake! :)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.
I welcome any comments and helpful advice you might have.