Thursday, February 18, 2016

Die Storage

Earlier I posted the messy desk with all my dies.  After work today I started to work on my die organization.  I am using these Totally-Tiffany Die-Namic Die Storage Cases.  

 
These storage cases are great on their own, but I like to use a magnetic piece and CD storage.  I use magnetic dust covers that I got at Home Depot.
 


I cut them into squares.


One of my window dies is the Art Impression Window Die.  I put the die on the square cut from  magnet dust cover.  Then I put it in the CD sleeve - that way just in case some thing drops, it still stays together in the sleeve.


Then I put all my different windows on one panel from the Die-Namic Die storage and label it.

 
This is the storage case that I have completed.  Each sleeve has a label - Squares, Triangles, Ovals, Circles, Stars/Hearts/Hexagons.  
 


Then when you need one, you just pull the sleeve.


I still have more to finish.  And eventually I will get them all done.  :)

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day

As always comments are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment