Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sympathy card

I needed to make a sympathy card and I thought I would try using negativity. It really makes the picture pop.  I got this idea when I visited page by Melissa Dawn Lane - Sunset – Beautiful Negativity.   She also has a great step by step slide video.  I gave it a try and here's my final result.  I really like the results.
 

Here's the inside:
 


First I made the sunset using a Stampin Up colors : Temping Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, and Tangerine Tango. 



I then stamped the tree image from Stampin' Up! Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set.  The sentiments are from the same set as well.
 
 
 
I cut down the tree and sunset and taped it on some orange cardstock.  I then cut an oval in black with my Lil Inkers Stitched Ovals.  I used 3M mounting tape to pop the black card stock over the tree with the sunset.
 
Thanks for visiting!  Have a great day.
 
As always any comments are always greatly appreciated!
 
Diane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment