Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WOYWW

It's WOYWW.  For those that don't know what that is it means "What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday".  Our host, Julia has brought a lot of people together around the globe.  We get to check out all the goodies on everyone else's desk. 
So here's my messy desk.  No more album - I finished that last week.  It was a gift for the coach and she loved it!


My BFF, April, has a theme on her blog every week.  This week is 'use your words'.   So here I am getting ready to make a card for her blog.  You will have to come back tomorrow and see what I made.  But I'll give you a hint -I finally used those blue and yellow papers with white flourishes that have been sitting on my desk for 3 weeks!  Also on my desk is birthday fish card I made for the AI watercolor challenge.  To the right of it is another AI card I made for a class that I'm helping April teach this Friday.  That version of the camera card was a bit of a flop - but it gave the idea for the shaker card for the class which turned out well.
 
Well, enough for me  - I'm going to check out everyone else's workspaces.
 
Have a great week!
Thanks for all the comments last week.  I love to hear from you!
 
Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment