Tuesday, March 8, 2016

WOYWW

It's been a very busy week.  I haven't had a chance to post since last week!  Oh well, it's Wednesday...which means it's time to go check out everyone's blog on WOYWW over at Julia’s Stamping Ground.  It's so much fun to see what everyone is working on.  It gives you tons of ideas...and makes me a little jealous of the talent out there!  LOL.  My desk has several things going on.  Let's take a look:
 
 
On the left towards the top by my glasses you can see some sympathy cards I worked on just haven't put in baggies.
 
Then to the right of that is a blue paper with a white swirl - there's  yellow one just like it underneath - I was just playing around with backgrounds.   Sat them aside to dry, and that's about all I've done...that was 4 days ago..my guess is they are dry!  LOL
 
In the front of my desk is a card I'm working on for the new AI challenge 179.  It's a work in progress.  I hope to get it finished tomorrow night after my son's volleyball practice.  Worse case I will have it done and ready to post by Friday.  So come by and check it out.  I've been looking at some of the other cards in the contest...and they are fabulous!  But I'm going to enter anyway just for fun!  :)
 
Also in the top right you can see one of my many binders that holds my stamps.  I have 4 BINDERS of Art Impression stamps...I'm a little addicted.  :)  Sad thing is there are so many more I want!!!!
 
Bottom right is my Misti - LOVE my Misti.  It makes stamping so much easier.  And the best part if you leave the stamp on the misti, you can then stamp again AFTER you have colored - it helps bring back out the dimension of the stamp and darkening up the lines again.
 
Enough of my desk....I'm off to snoop on yours....Have a great day& thanks for stopping by.  All comments welcome - I LOVE to read them all!!!
 
Diane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment