Thursday, March 10, 2016

AI Challenge 178 House & Home

It's another AI challenge.  This is the card that I made for AI Challenge 178 House & Home.  I LOVE AI stamps.  They are so much fun to color and make cards with.   I have FOUR BINDERS filled with AI stamps...and I am running out of room and need to make another binder. This challenge was about house and home...and a home is not complete without the love a cat....or several cats as in this card!
 
Here's the front:
And here's the inside:


 
Let's take a closer look at each side:
Left:
 
 
Right:
 
 

Let's talk about how I made it.  The stamp sets I used are :AI Purrr-thday Set (Sku#4568) (Cats front and back); Art Impressions® Clear Stamp Set, Crazy Cat Lady (Inside image & sentiment); AI Window Die (Sku#4619) (window & shutters - outside); Art Impressions Dies, Window Deco (Window curtain  inside).
 
For the outside bricks.  I used some ColorCore sandable cardstock.  I embossed it first with my brick embossing folder. Then I sanded it to get the red bottom color.  The end result looks like bricks on a house.
 
 
It needed something else, so I cut grass using my Silhouette.  I also thought the wall in the inside was missing something, so again, using my Silhouette I cut a picture and picture frame.

Ms. Ellie has to help me write my post!  She's perched on the top of my chair.  Here's the view with me out of the chair.  She's the queen!
 

Thanks for coming by.
As always I love reading the comments,  If you can take a minute just to say hi!  Have a wonderful day!!!

Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment