Tuesday, March 15, 2016

WOYWW








It's been another very busy week. So many plans and so many things undone!  Another week where I planned to go play in my craft room, and never made it.  So, here’s my desk – several things in progress and nothing complete.  LOL  But the good thing is I get to check out everyone else’s desk by visiting WOYWW over at Julia’s Stamping Ground
 
 
I had this wonderful idea to make a background with bunny ears.  I thought I would use a cookie cutter, watercolor paper, color burst, & water. 

 
You can see from below it was a total bust!  Oh well.  I’ll try again another time!  If anyone has some suggestions I’m open to them!
 
 

So I decided to go back to my other unfinished project – the roses in the vase.  I had colored the roses and then I colored the vase on another paper and added 3D Crystal Lacquer to make the vase look more like glass.

So here’s the pieces…. 

 


And here's the finished card: 
 
 
 
 
 That’s it for now….off to see what everyone else is up too!

Have a great day!

Please take a moment to say hi!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment