Tuesday, March 22, 2016

WOYWW

It's WOYWW.  For those that don't know what that is it means "What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday".  Our host, Julia has a lot going on in her life and is in need or prayers across the world.  Please keep her in your prayers.
 
On to my messy desk.  This week I'm working on a photo album from my son's volleyball team.  There are 9 kids on the team and I'm trying to do a page for every boy and several team pages.  Hopefully I'll get it done this week.


I used my Silhouette to cut out each of the boys names, and headings for the album.
 
Also I couldn't find any volleyball stickers that I liked, so I just made my own.  I printed a page of volleyballs and then added 3D Crystal Lacquer.  Here's a picture of them drying. 


That's it for this week.  Thanks for stopping by.  I LOVE reading everyone's comments, but I also understand not having time.  And no need to apologize for coming by late & commenting - I love hearing from you at any time!!

Have a great week!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment