Thursday, March 31, 2016

April's Use Your Words

This weeks theme on my BFF April's blog is 'Use Your Words'. April challenged us to make cards with just out word stamps.  So here's my cards. 




A few weeks ago I made two backgrounds by embossing a swirl and then inking all over. One blue and one peach.  They turned out cute but then sat on my desk for two weeks trying I decide what to do with them. 
I decided to stamp my words on some velum and then put that on top my design backgrounds.   On the blue background I used the stamp from Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamp Set, Good Thoughts.  The stamp on the peach background is from stamp set Fiskars 8x8 Inch Good Times Clear Stamps
 
One thing I found was that it takes ink a lot longer to dry on velum.  So I made some small black dot smudges on them.   That's when I decided to add the bling.  I put that on top of the smudges and now they are mostly gone!  LOL
 
Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.  I love reading all the comments so if you have time, please leave one!
 
Thanks!
 
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment