Monday, March 28, 2016

AI Challenge 180 - Watercolor & White Pen

I made this card for the Art Impression Challenge 180 - Watercolor & White Pen

Here's my card:



The stamp set I used is the AI Zoo Crew Deep Breath Birthday (Sku#4471) .  I water colored the image using Zig Clean Color water color markers.  I fussy cut the images and used a 3D ZOT on the cake, and a action wobble on the fish.  I added a little white pen to the cake to give it a little more dimension (well, plus it was required in the challenge!).   I also used the Zig Clean Color markers to create the background. First I colored with two shades of blue then bushed with water to blend.  Then I spritzed with water mixed with perfect pearls. This gave the background some shine and also water spots. I highlighted some of the water spots with a white pen to make them stand out more like bubbles. 

I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set on some pink paper and cut it out with the Stampin Up  Balloon Bouquet Punch. I cut out the strings and bow for the balloons using a Lil' inker die - Balloon String Die.   I added some highlights to the balloons using the white gel pen.
 
Here's a video of the wobble action. 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day.  If you have moment please leave a comment - I LOVE to read them all.

Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment