Thursday, December 10, 2015

More Dare 2B Artzy

I love hot air balloons, so of course I had to get the Dare 2B Artzy Hot Air Balloon Combo Pack (Great deal!!).  Here's my card:

 

I created the sky background by coloring with my Zig Clean Markers on watercolor paper.  I added dimension by cutting out the small balloon from the sky background.  I put the small balloon on the base of the card and then used pop dots to raise the sky background.  I used more pop dots to raise the large balloon.  Then I tried something different with the balloon on the right.  I happened to find a card by Sarah Little where she used Shrinky Dinks.  So that's what I decided to do as well.  I stamped the large balloon on Shrinky Dinks paper, colored & heated.  It made the perfect balloon to add to my card.
 
 
Here's a side view of the card so you can see the different dimensions.


No comments:

Post a Comment