Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Get Well From Group

I needed a get-well card for a friend at work to be from all nine of us at work.  She loves cats and dogs. 
So Inky Antics (http://www.inkyantics.com/index.htm)to the rescue!
I stamped the group of cats from Inky Antics Cute Cats #3 Clear  on plain white cardstock and colored with my Copic Markers.  I then stamped the two different individual dogs from Delightful Dogs #2 on plain white cardstock and colored them with my Copic Markers as well.  I fussy cut the two dogs.  I used a couple pop dots to bring the Great Dane out a little bit, then used another pop dot on the hound dog to bring him out even more.  I thought it brought a lot of dimension to the card.  I ran the blue paper background through  my Cuttlebug using a Darice paw print embossing folder.  I still needed one more cat or dog to make the 9th person on my team, so I added a little cute cat in the inside from Cute Cats # 1 Clear.
 
Here are the results.  I hope you like it.  If you have any questions, just let me know!
 
Thanks!
 
Diane



Inside




3 comments:

  1. So cute. I like how you made sure there were the same number of animals as are on your team.
    April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same number of animals as there are people on your team! LOL

      Delete
    2. I think you were closer with the animals on my team! LOL

      Delete