Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Dare 2B Artzy

Here's the card I made using my Dare 2B Artzy stamps.  I used the Give Thanks stamp set with the coordinating dies.  Here's the result:
 

 


Here's my recipe for the card:
 

 

First I made a stain glass looking background.  I made the background using white card stock, a stencil, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Mini Ink Blending tools, and some Post-it tape to keep the stencil in place.
 

 
Tape down the stencil and dab on the color.  Once you peel off the stencil you will get a stain glass looking result:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then used My Favorite Things die to make the cut out from the stain glass background and two more cut outs out of coordinating blue cardstock.  I offset the two blue die cuts on the bottom and then put the stain glass pattern on top.  This made the stain glass cut out look like it was lined in blue.
 
  
 
Stamped and cut out the Dare 2B Artzy leaves ad offset them the same way as the background.
 
 
 
I painted the brown leaves with Wink of Stella Brush Glitter.  The wetness of the Wink of Stella made the leaves curl a little bit and gave more dimension to the card. 
 
 
 
Here's another card using the same type of technic but using Avery Elle Furry Friends Stamp Set and dies.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment