Thursday, April 28, 2016

Get Well Soon Card




This is the card that I was working on my desk during WOYWW.  It's a get well card for a friend.  I used Art Impressions People Clear Stamp Set - Get Well.  I found mine at Michaels.


Here's the card:



And the inside


And a closer up side view:



Yesterday people asked what the tiny bits were on my desk on WOYWW.  They were the pill bottles I made.  I used the pill bottle stamps from the AI set.  I colored them then I did one of my favorite things.  I covered them with 3D Crystal Lacquer.  After they dried I cut them out.  Gave some nice dimensions to the bottles. 

Here's a closer view:


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate any comments you want to leave.
Have a good day!

Diane

PS.  My BFF April made a card with the same stamp.  You can see her card on her blog.  I'm really digging that die she used.....might be another one I have to get.  I need more die storage!!!  LOL

Best Nurse Ever





No comments:

Post a Comment