Saturday, April 9, 2016

Challenge 181 - Add a Brad

Art Impression Challenge 181 - Add a Brad.   I love Art Impression stamps, and this new stamp I found at Michael's is no exception.  I added flowers and brads to two of the girls hats to make they really big and stand out.  Here's my card for the challenge:
 
 
The image comes from the stamp set  New Hampton ART IMPRESSIONS RUBBER STAMP clear cling set GOT STYLE.  The saying for the card was from anther AI set - Dare to be Fabulous.  I thought how perfect with the BIG accessorized hats.  :)
 
I made the background by following a post  - Caught In Crystal  by PartiCraft
 
First you squeeze 3D Crystal Lacquer acetate. 
 
 
Then you drop alcohol inks.
 
 
Then lightly sprinkle some perfect pearls that blend with your colors.
 
 
Lastly you crinkle up  a piece of tissue paper and then lay it on top & pat down - I used my brayer.
 
 
The let it dry.
I couldn't get a picture without a glare - but this is the end result.  My tissue paper was too big - but my first try I made it too small! So I figured it was easier to cut off the excess after it dried!    I made this with a 8.5 x 11 piece of acetate so I could cut it into several backgrounds. 


 
Thanks for stopping by!

As always I love to read all comments!

Diane
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment