Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Hello again!!!

 With this crazy world I finally learned to sew with my BFF April’s guidance(her awesome YouTube channel here). I needed to make masks for my family and ended up making and selling tons!!  Most of these are the boyish ones for my son. 



But then I needed more.  So I made a couple bowl cozies. But then I made my first quilt!!!  I had so much fun. 

Here’s my quilt, but tomorrow I’ll have step by step process as well as my layout guides. 



More details later!  I promise!!


2 comments:

  1. Quilt is very very impressive!
    Cute masks and I’m proud of you for trying something new!

    Who knows you too can be a utube star like your BFF April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I’m excited about sewing. After making about 400 masks though I was ready to try something new.

      Delete